This program is now in its 7th year of operation. Usually our most feared yet rewarding of all the things we do at Hammer. There is something about this program that makes us quiver and get excited. Each year we have modified, tinkered and improved this program and we are getting pretty good at the whole set up (if we don’t say ourselves). But once again the brains trust have thought to shake it up again with an even more daring and rewarding approach for overreaching.
This year we are trying something a little bolder. Usually we look to do 14 to 15 sessions in 10 days. We use ice baths to help get us ready and recovered for each day right up until the end. We laugh, we cry, and we feel we have earned a bloody good break.
However, this year we are changing the format to make it almost like a training camp. We are concentrating the days to only 5. Nevertheless, still achieving 12 sessions in these 5 days. Ludicrous I know!
This program will be specifically designed so that each session complements the previous one. It is impossible to avoid residual fatigue but, in this case, it’s actually the desired effect. So be prepared to feel cooked. To help with that feeling we are in talks with some pretty cool recovery modalities that aren’t necessary available to the general public. We are getting our hands on some very cool technology as well as do the basics incredibly well. Therefore, throughout this short intense period of training, we are doing everything we can both in the gym and in regards to recovery to get the best possible results for everyone involved.
Here is a snapshot of the clinic:
- Thursday 19th December – Am and Pm resistance sessions
- Friday 20th December – Am and Pm Resistance sessions
- Saturday 21st December – Am and Midday and Pm Resistance and Conditioning Sessions
- Sunday 22nd December – Am and Midday and Pm Resistance and Conditioning Sessions
- Monday 23rd December – Am and Pm Resistance Sessions
- 12 x sessions over 5 days
- Post-session nutrition (Protein and food and drink)
- Downtime lounge areas with entertainment consoles and videos
- Normatec Recovery Pants
- Hard Work and great comradery!
$440 including GST
(This can be split over 2 x weekly payments on 20th and 27th December)